September 28, 2011

Blogging About Blogging

I created a new page for my blog. I'm pretty sure that I have it at it's final draft. Whether I add or remove things in the future, I have no idea. I like to tweak things after all. Hopefully some of you will find it interesting.

I quite literally just finished writing it. I wanted to add another page to the blog because that top bar just looked so damn empty. Hell, even as I look at it now it still looks like there should be more pages listed. What? I have no flipping idea. I may think of something. If any of you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! Who knows, maybe it'll inspire me. *grins*

I take a lot of pride in my blog. That's why the look of it is so important to me, which is how I ended up going through that whole stage of driving myself insane over finding a theme. (Short trip, I know.)

My blog is something I have to do. I am ordered to create one blog post a day unless I ask permission to skip the post. Normally the only way I get out of a post is if I'm not feeling well at all or if we get home extremely late.

There have been times where I just haven't had a clue what to post about and I've told Master such and He has allowed me to skip that day's post. But I can't use that excuse often. That's how I came across the submissive journal prompts website. Sometimes I just need a kick in the tail to get going. If I find a topic that I find interesting it doesn't take much for me to turn said topic into a post; sometimes a fairly lengthy one.

I didn't dip into that well tonight because I was so focused on that new page that I just felt like rambling about my blog. So as I said it is an order to write a daily post. However, even though it is required, I actually greatly enjoy it. Sometimes it's the only way I can get something out of my head and I feel lightened when I do. It doesn't happen very often, but when I do it's like a huge sigh of relief.

For some reason I have a feeling such a post will be happening soon. It's not that I have an idea rolling around my head, but it's just been a while since such has happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment