September 5, 2011

Last Day

This has been a wonderful four day weekend. When it first started it felt like it was going to last forever. It was so relaxing. As the days went by I just smiled to myself because I knew I had more time off than normal. But since today is the last day it hit me that I actually have to go back to work tomorrow.

*sad face*

But the extra time with Master is something I really needed. I come home to Him every night and I get every weekend with Him, but at the same time it feels like most of our time together is kind of rushed. I only have two days off a week so we have to slam everything into it. During the work week I just want to stay home. So most of the errands get done on the weekend minus the ones Master did during the week. Plus there are other people who want to see us as well. It's not every weekend but still.

So since this was an extended weekend I took one day out of it to go visit family. The other three days were focused on Master and myself. It was wonderful. Master has been making full use of me. The sex has been rough and frequent. *grins* In fact I'm sore as hell and very submissive lately when it comes to sex. I'd rather be used than get off. Weird right? Yeah, I think so to. Although Master is not minding it one bit. *giggles*

This may sound silly, but normally when I'm at home and on the couch I sit with a pillow in front of me. I just find it comfortable. I kind of hug it to myself. Today Master snatched the pillow from me and had me sit there naked. It took a while to get use to it, since it is pretty much my automatic reaction to grab the damn pillow. So He had to snatch the pillow from me a few times. After that if I grabbed it again when I sat down He just gave me a look and I moved the pillow.

Well, I have to go take my bath and do my exercises before I relax for the rest of the night with Master. For the past few days I've put them off until later in the evening because I knew that Master would let me stay up until early in the morning. Since I have to work tomorrow I know that He won't allow me to stay up to late. I slept in really late today though, so I have a feeling that falling asleep at a half way decent hour is going to be a bitch and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment