September 15, 2011

Sinuses

Well, I'm not exactly sick. I started off the day fine. I was a bit tired but that was about it. Then suddenly around 2pm for no reason what so ever my sinuses bitch slapped me. I was stuffy, I had to keep blowing my nose and I just felt like hell.

I took a sinus pill that one of my coworkers had but it didn't kick in until right before I left work a few hours later.

When I got home Master and I ate dinner, watched some Netflix and relaxed. I took another sinus pill and decided to go lay down. Master woke me up around 8pm. I feel a bit better. I don't have the headache anymore, but I am still stuffed up. I don't want to take another sinus pill just yet because I only took one about an hour and a half ago. So I'm going to go take a hot bath and see if that helps.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kitten, could you possibly send me your email address? I've cleaned out my folder since I last emailed you and I cannot get the email option on your blog to open up for me. If you don't want to put it in the comments my email is serenesub@hotmail.ca . I have a question I'd like to ask you and I'd rather do it privately please.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete