September 17, 2011

New Heels!

Master and I never have a lot of "mad money". In other words, we can't go buy shit we just want rather than need a whole hell of a lot. When we can, I normally want to get Master something or go out to eat or something along those lines.

This week though we did have a bit of spending money. Not a whole lot, but some. When I told Him, Master reminded me that I have been wanting some new heels for a while now. He has seen me randomly browsing the internet torturing myself. I never really ask for a lot. Don't laugh. You can even ask my Master! I'm really hard to shop for during the holidays and special occasions. I just don't want a lot of stuff and when I do it's mainly practical stuff. You know, stuff for the apartment. Master hates those kind of answers when He asks me what I want for my birthday or our anniversary, etc. He says it's a cop out answer. He just doesn't want me being practical all the time. He loves the fact that I'm not high-maintenance, but He still wants to get me things I want rather than need.

So when He suggested the heels I was a bit hesitant at first. I asked Him at least three times if He was sure. He said yes. Now while I could have bought some new clothes to wear to work, where is the fun in that? Plus it's not like I really need them, it would just be me expanding my work attire. And as Master said, He wants to get me something I want. Heels or work clothes? Heels win.

So off to the mall we went! I don't like going to the mall often because it's so damn crowded and people are inconsiderate assholes. Today though I didn't want to buy the heels online and pay shipping and I didn't want to go to like Walmart or something like that. There were a few different stores I wanted to check, but I knew that at least two of the three I wanted to go to were expensive. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I told Master we should get out Payless first. Now, going to Payless may not sound like a step above Walmart but to me it is. It's shoes at a reasonable price. I'm all over it.

I was afraid that it was going to take a while as I'm picky about my heels. I must love the heels if I'm going to buy them. Heels are not a necessity so if I'm going to buy a luxury item I'm going to love it damnit. *stomps foot*

I was worried that if it took too long Master was going to become bored and I would become aggravated. It doesn't take me long to become aggravated when I'm buying a luxury item. I don't need it so I don't want to take forever finding it.

But all I had to do was walk into the aisle for my size and there they were, calling out to me. I picked them up and asked Master if He liked them. If it's heels Master has to love them as well, since I'm wearing them for His pleasure and to look attractive for Him. I loved them and as an added bonus they were on sale! Bonus!

They were normally $49.99 and I got them for $29.99. Hell yeah!

So what did I buy? These beautiful heels. I think I like them so much because it looks kind of like bondage shoes. I mean, obviously they aren't, but they zip up, have a tie up front and two buckles. It's probably the buckles that do it for me. It's a thicker heel than I'm used to but it still looks great.

So I'm a happy girl! Master grins at me whenever I tell Him how much I love them. He is happy that I am happy. Plus, how can He not be happy to have His slave in heels?

2 comments: