September 7, 2011

Changes

Well, after a lot of searching and a lot of frustration I finally found a new blog layout that I love. Master was picking on me about it. While I was looking for a new theme and trying to figure it all out He was picking on me about the fact that I just can't leave things alone once I get it stuck in my head.

He wasn't being mean about it or anything. He just knows that I'm a nerd and I'm weird about my blog. So when I'd find a theme I thought I would like and then uploaded it here either a) it didn't work correctly or b) I ended up not liking it at all. And so I would go back to the drawing board so to speak. With all the back and forth and how frustrated I was getting Master was just trying to make me smile.

However, today I found a new theme that I love and works correctly! *gasp* Master loves it as well. He says it's a lot better than my last theme. I have to agree with Him. Since my move here to Blogger this is the third theme I've used. The first one I thought I really liked. Then I noticed that the background color was not consistent. I didn't notice it for a while, but once I did I saw it every fucking time I looked at it and it drove me insane. So I was in a bit of a rush to find a new one. That's when I found the Fantastic Flowers theme and I liked it but after a while it just wasn't slick enough for me. This theme? It is slick, it's dark, it's organized and I am so fucking happy! Master says I have to leave the theme alone now.

Which is fine by me! This is perfect.

I think Master is just happy that I'm not driving Him crazy about my blog theme. I'm not kidding you I would sit there searching for a new theme for hours. I would complain about it when I wasn't searching. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was driving my Husband up a wall about it. But it's done now. I'm happy, He's happy, it's all good.

Last night Master wasn't feeling the greatest and my head was throbbing so I ended up going to bed earlier than usual. Tonight though thankfully my head is feeling better and Master is feeling better as well. So tonight after the animals are taken care of Master wants me to dress up for Him. He told me to surprise Him so that should be interesting. Hopefully I can figure out something that is a bit out of the ordinary (like a mix and match) that will please Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment