September 22, 2011

Return of the Landing Strip!

Master has decided that He wants me to grow my landing strip back in. This is difficult for me to do. First off, after the initial stubble period that I hate my pubic hair doesn't grow very quickly. Also, I have a hell of a time keeping the damn thing straight. Seriously. I suck at it.

I kept it up for about two months before I fucked it up to the point that I had to shave it all off so it wouldn't look stupid. Then Master had me go back to being clean shaven until recently. I want to say it was about three or four nights ago that Master informed me I was to grow the stripe back.

So I let the stubble grow in. I didn't shave anywhere near that landing strip area. Just last night I started to trim it down to where it should be. To be perfectly honest I'm nervous about getting it straight to begin with, so starting the whole trimming down stage sucks. I'm trying to let the hair grow in more fully before I start making it into that skinny stripe. Right now it's rather thick. It is no where near what a landing strip should be. But again, as I said, my pubic hair doesn't grow in quickly. So I'm waiting, in hopes that once it's longer it'll be easier to tell how much I should shave off.

I don't know how, besides waxing, some women keep the damn thing so straight! I've always been a clean shaven kind of girl. I started doing it just because it was how I wanted it done. It had nothing to do with sex. It was more comfortable and less messy when I'm on the rag. Yes, I know, that's gross. But it's true.

So when Master started having me grow that stripe on and off it's has been something I am highly inexperienced in. I don't know any of the tips or tricks, besides waxing. And I am not waxing. I do not want to let the whole damn bush grow in long enough to go rip the hair out and have to keep doing that over and over again.

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I use the straight lines of the head of my razor to keep things linear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^what she said . . . Shave sideways out from it first so you have a line, then do your up and down. Or if you have some light plastic around you can make a guide, I did that when I was doing hearts and lightning bolts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duct tape, superglue and prayer

    ReplyDelete