September 24, 2011

Pampering

Just out of plain curiosity I thought I would make a post that also will hopefully trigger some discussion in the comments.

I was looking at the journal prompts site because today has been an extremely lazy day (in a good way) so it doesn't really provide much for post material. While I was going through the prompts I found one regarding how one's owner provides stress relief. Well, I decided to take it to a different area of discussion. What are some of your favorite things that your Master does to pamper you?

I have two things that are my absolute favorites. They don't happen often since I have to be a very good girl over a period of time to earn them.

The first one (the top of my list) is when Master gives me a full body massage. Well, it's not entirely full body but it's what I call it.

What He has me to is to lay on my stomach with my legs apart and my head turned to one side to keep my hair out of the way. He grabs some skin lotion and works it from the top of my shoulders to the bottom of my feet.

He normally starts at my shoulders and works the muscle group there and just slowly but surely goes down my back, massages my ass, then my thighs, my calves and finally my feet. Normally I hate having me feet touched but when He does it this way it doesn't tickle at all and the whole experience is incredibly relaxing and I feel like putty afterwards. He normally takes a good 45 minutes to an hour to do this and I love it. He is kind enough to work on my shoulders on a regular basis due to my fibromyalgia, but when He does a full body massage it's a real treat and something that I always enjoy and look forward to.

The second thing on my list is when He takes a shower with me. He'll get in the shower first, get the water to the temperature He wants it at and then has me step in with Him. He has me stand in front of Him and He uses the loofah to clean me off with my favorite body wash. He then rinses me off. He cleans me but at the same time is caressing different parts of my body while He's washing somewhere else. Not a grabby sort of caress either. It's very soft, loving and sensual. Then He'll get my hair wet before grabbing my favorite shampoo and washes my hair. He doesn't just slather it on either. He gives me a scalp massage at the same time.

Once He rinses my hair out He'll normally hop out so that I can shave before joining Him in the living room to relax and enjoy the lack of tension in my body.

Why do I love these two thing so much? Why are they my favorite things that Master pampers me with? It's really rather simple. First off, I love feeling His hands on me. He has big hands and with how small I am it's sensual to me to feel how strong He is. The other reason is rather vanilla but still... The other reason is that I have a lot of stress. A lot. If it's not work related, it's family related. Or both. So when He does these things it helps release all of that built up tension from my muscles and I can just relax, not think of anything and enjoy. It's a good hour of me just enjoying what He's doing and feeling how He is working the muscles to the point where I have this warm, tingling sensation in every muscle group because He has heated them up with His hands. It's like the stress is melting out of me.

So, what is your favorite form of pampering?

10 comments:

  1. I've wondered about this one myself, all submissives seem to melt with massages, others I have encountered like anything to do with the hair and face, be it brushing, stroking or even just a hand laid across the eyes stroking their cheek when they are dozing in the lap.

    I think sometimes it's the simple reinforcement that the submissive is not just a whipping post, punch bag or unpaid help, but is truly appreciated and cared for that makes it all the better.

    Just musing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it when Master brushes my hair. It is incredibly relaxing to me. I also love it when He gently runs His hand up and down my back. I call it "getting pets". Thank you for your thoughts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitten -

    I read this post and was amazed by how much we have in common! Body massages and showers with Master (where he bathes and washes me) are a few of my favorite treats too. I also love "getting pets" and when He gently strokes my face or any other part of me.

    Master doesn't really spoil me with treats on a common basis, but being taken out to dinner at a nice restaurant, or a night away from home (and all the stress) in a hotel suite, where it's just Him and I, is super nice as well. That's a rarity, but I love, love , LOVE being "swept away" like that, to somewhere where He has me all to Himself.

    Master also cooks for me on the weekends when He's home, which is super-sweet.

    Rd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ek now I have to admit I am spoiled as hell...hard to pick 2 things.

    Although I would absolutely melt for Master to wash or comb my hair- I love having my head touched and I do not recall Him ever doing either.

    Sitting and pondering...

    Well when I am really sore (I gots the fibro-my-a-galia too; that is what me and my kids call it joking) He will run me an epson salt bath and get me a glass of wine and a book and order my ass to the bath.

    Another would be when He drives me to the salon out of the blue and tells me to get whatever I want done. I usually get my eyebrows waxed and a trim.

    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for sharing! I really love it when others leave comments and give me a sneak peek into their thoughts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So kitten the baths, fully body massages are your pampering? Leaving out the back rubs, shoulder rubs, neck massage, carrying you to bed when you fall asleep on the couch, constantly telling you to find and buy things you like for yourself, and cooking for you daily? (Note - okay the cooking thing is needed cause she bakes I cook. Of course she can microwave and such but for full on meals yeah that's me. Slowly teaching her how to cook. she just got scrambled eggs down.) :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re reading my previous comment it seems to me you are a spoiled slave........ may have to run you through your paces more.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't saying those weren't also how You pamper me Master. Those are just my two absolute favorites as they do not happen frequently and are a special treat for me, when You decide I deserve it. I do really appreciate everything else Master.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My own has this maneuver down pat as well... I like to call it "BackPeddleBackPeddleBackPeddle".

    My compliments to you MasterCoyote, she's well spoken (written?), courteous and friendly. A fine reflection on yourself. I would of requested permission before posting simply out of old fashioned courtesy, but as you unfortunately removed your blog; I had no method of doing so that wouldn't render it moot, also, these days etiquette seems less and less important and more and more... pompous. Still, credit where credit is due as to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ty Annon I would take credit for her mannerisms but it has to be within her to begin with for it to have come out in any way shape or form. I agree with the whole etiquette becoming more and more pompous these days. Even so I appreciate the thought. Ah yeah my old blog, I toy with the idea of starting it up again every once and a while but just can't seem to sit down and actually do it. Oh well maybe one day. Thanks for the compliments, the comment and reading.

    ReplyDelete