November 24, 2010

Let It Begin

Well we didn't get let out work early like we had hoped. They did it for the past two years that I know of (because that's how long I've been with them...). But apparently a lot of people became expectant. Rumor has it that a lot of people were e-mail the business director asking if we were getting out early, and if so what time. Apparently enough people did this, and it ended up irritating the shit out of the higher ups. So they decided against it. Which in one way I can understand. They never promised to let us out early and we have the next four days off of work.

Yes, it would have been nice to be cut loose early, but I sure in the hell wasn't going to act like I expected it. So we had a full work day. Because people can't keep their mouths shut.

So anyway, now I'm home (obviously) and relaxing. I dressed up for Master and we're just staying warm, out of the rain, and enjoying spending time with one another. And we have the next four days together! *happy dance*

At one point this past week Master had me think of four kinky things that I wanted to do. One for each day off I have this week. At the time I didn't have this damn cold sore, so some of it involved oral sex. Now that's out of course. But it was still fun coming up with things. He said He would take my suggestions under consideration so the next four days should prove to be interesting.

I have no idea what He has in store for us. I know that the next four days won't be just kink, but I'm also looking forward to cuddling, and just joking around.

I really could use this small break from work. My job is great and everything, but sometimes you just need to have an extended break, even if it is just a few days. And I think Master and I could really use this extra time together as well. I know that I'm still getting use to my medication, and I'll actually be starting the next dose on Friday. Another two weeks and I'll be on the highest dose and will be maintaining that. But anyway, we've been through quite a bit as of late, and I think we need more quality time than usual right now. At least I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment