November 4, 2010

My Brain Lied To Me

All day today it felt like a Friday. All. Fucking. Day.

My brain was lying to me since my alarm went off, making me think it was Friday. But no. It's only Thursday. And that sucks. I am more than ready for the weekend.

Master picked me up from work today, because MZ left around noon. And she's my normal ride home. His knee is still really messing with Him though, so I drove us home. Master doesn't like playing passenger, not because He doesn't like how I drive, but just because He hates it. So I know His knee is really bothering Him.

I'm worried, but there isn't much I can do. He's wearing a knee brace, He's elevating it, He's soaking it in hot water, He's stretching it. He's doing everything a doctor is going to tell Him to do. But it's been almost a month since His knee started bothering Him, so I'm worried.

That, and I just worry about Him in general. I'm His wife and His slave, it's my job to worry about Him. It's in the job description.

Other than that there isn't a lot on my mind right now.

We had incredible sex last night. But as Master said this evening, we're going to have to find some other ways of doing things because He's paying for it today. He wasn't complaining, but He's right.

So I'm sure this weekend will be filled with "injured-knee-friendly sexual position" seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment