November 9, 2010

Treat Me Like a Slut, and I'll Act Like One

Apparently. And no, that's not a bad thing.

Lately Master has been picture happy, and I'm not complaining. Well, okay. I did once, but that was because He wanted me to take pictures of myself in the mirror. I hate those kind of pictures. They remind me way too much of like MySpace pictures or something. Blah. Up close pictures where the camera is facing away from you, is one thing. Taking pictures of yourself in the mirror while the camera is visible... I don't know what it is about it but I hate those kind of pictures. I really do.

So anyway, back to the good stuff.

Master had taken me play model for Him a few days ago, and we had a good time. Then today while I'm at work we start texting back back forth and He said that He wanted to take more pictures tonight and had a specific photo shoot in mind. So I said I was game.

This got me horny, so I went into the bathroom and used the camera on my cell phone to take up close shots (not in the mirror.. just me turning the phone around and hoping that I clicked at the right time and had it pointed correctly). I was just screwing around because I can't do picture messaging, and I don't have the cord I need to connect my phone to our computer to get them off my phone. But the thought of taking naughty pictures of my fun parts for Master while using my cell phone camera. It just smacked of something dirty, and I don't know why.

So I took up close pictures of my tits, of me playing with my tits, and of me fingering my pussy.

So He told me He would be taking a look at my phone as soon as I got home. And that's exactly what He did. He said He really liked the pictures, and that it had turned Him on knowing that I was doing that for Him while we had been texting earlier.

So He wants me to keep them until we can get the cord I need to connect my cell phone to the computer.

Then, after dinner and my bath, we decided to be a little daring. We live in an apartment, and the apartment building has a basement. To get to the basement we have about five different stair wells. So as the evening got a little later, we made sure no one was in the hallway and went to the stair well. I had on this cut little gray top on that was just long enough to cover my ass and a pair of heels. Master went to the bottom of the stairs with His camera and had me stay at about the middle of the stairs and He started snapping away, having me kneel on the stairs facing away from Him, lifting the top up so He could see me ass and pussy. The whole session didn't last very long but He still got a good number of pictures in, and then we rushed back into our apartment.

We both got a bit of a rush off of it.

But since Master is treating me more and more like His slut (which I am) I've been acting like one more and more. Hence the cell pics today.. Can't say that Master is disappointed in the results. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment