November 11, 2010

Feels Later

Today has been one of those days where no matter what time it actually is, it always feels later than that. Today dragged, was boring, and generally just kind of sucked.

I woke up with a sinus headache. I took supposedly non-drowsy sinus meds, which made me tired. Figures.

Work was slow, so I was bored out of my mind most of the day and that didn't help the time go by any faster. Then when I get home Master and I had errands to run. His knee is still really bothering Him so I drove, which isn't a problem at all, just kind of weird. For the past 7 1/2 years whenever we've gone anywhere together, He's drove, unless He's had too much to drink.

So finally we get home, have dinner, and then I take my bath.

Aside from the day to day stuff there isn't a damn thing on my mind. I know that tomorrow is going to be busy as well, and I'm a bit nervous about it. First I have a half day of work, and then I'll be home for about a half hour. Why only a half hour? Because then I have to go to my doctor's appointment and get put on medication. Then I have to go to a pharmacy and have the prescription filled. My insurance card is going to get a workout tomorrow. This will only be the third time I've used it so far. But so far, the money it's saving me is far out weighing my monthly premiums. So that's a plus.

I know that Master isn't going with me to the doctor appointment, but for some reason I kind of want Him there when I go fill the prescription. I know, it's stupid and pointless. Especially since I'll be passing the pharmacy on the way home. So I'd have to pass the pharmacy, go home, pick Master up, drive back to the pharmacy, and then drive back home.

That doesn't make sense at all. Especially with His knee bothering Him as much as it is. And gods only know how long the pharmacy is going to take. So I'll probably just hit up the pharmacy on my way home, and leave it at that. Then once I get back we can talk about the doctor appointment and the new prescription. Oh yeah. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment