November 3, 2010

Every Single Time

I hadn't spoken to Master about this yet because I didn't know if it would be feasible. But I had this plan rolling around in my head (there is a lot of room in there, so it rolled quite a bit..) that the week of Thanksgiving, since I have a four day weekend, we could spend that entire time having a grand old time flexing our kink muscles.

I'm not saying the leash is slack, because it's not. And I'm not saying that I have an itch that isn't being scratched, or anything along those lines.

It's just that I knew I had a four day weekend coming up in a few weeks and I was looking forward to doing nothing but kinky stuff and relaxing.

The problem being... that it's Thanksgiving weekend. Okay, Thanksgiving to me is not a big deal. Not in the least bit. When I was growing up it was, because my entire family.. including parts of it that live in different states, would come to my great grandparent's house and we would all spend time catching up.

But as the years roll by, that doesn't happen anymore and hasn't in a very long time. I would say at least 15 years. These days it's going to my mom's house for a while, then my dad's house, and sometimes we toss Master's mother into the mix as well.

Well shit. We do that at Christmas time. So why not just skip this Thanksgiving and call it done? I was planning on lying my ass off as it got closer and either telling people that I had to work, or that I was sick.

Yes, Master and I see each other every day. And yes, we have the whole weekend together. But normally there is mundane stuff that takes over, or we have plans with friends and/or family. So I was looking forward to lying my tail off and just relaxing all four days.

Especially if I used the sick card. Then I could say I didn't want to get anyone else sick and just skate through the whole four days.

Then tonight ST called. He lives about three to four hours away right now. When the phone rang and I realized it was him, I looked at Master and I said, "Do I have to answer this?"

To which He of course said yes. Damn.

So I answered. ST is a drama queen. And a self-loathing one at that. So ST and I talk for a while and he's telling me how he's going to be "home" for the holidays. And he hinted that he would be in our neck of the woods during the Thanksgiving weekend.

Joy.

I haven't seen him in quite some time, but honestly I don't really want to see him right now. I have problems of my own, I don't need to be fixing his.. or at least pretending to want to fix his problems. He ended the call by saying that he'd call us once he was in town to see what day/time we would be free.

Now, the sickness excuse might still work. But I don't know if Master is going to let that fly. I also don't know if ST is going to let us brush him off that easily.

Dealing with him is a chore and a half most times, and I'm just not up to it right now.

So yeah. Plans possibly ruined, even though they weren't technically plans because I hadn't even voiced them yet. Mainly because the whole "plan" idea just popped into my head today at work, and I didn't have time to really broach the subject with Master before ST called.

So we shall we what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment