November 19, 2010

Hide the Kink!

A couple of days ago my brother called me. I'm the eldest, and there is just the two of us. When we were growing up we couldn't stand each other, but we get along for the most part now.

But like I said he called me. He currently lives with our mother because he is unemployed right now. Apparently he needs to get away from our mother because he asked if he could come up by us (meaning Master and myself) tomorrow (Saturday) and spend the night. I told him I would have to talk to my Husband about it.

So I did. Master said He was fine with it. So last night I called my brother and told him he could come up but he'd have to bring his own pillow. We only have enough pillows for us, because we hardly ever have people spending the night.

So tomorrow I won't be able to do my daily/nightly blog post because my brother will be here. I have to set my alarm tonight so I get up on time. I hate setting the alarm on the weekends. But my brother hasn't come up in a couple of months now, so I'll deal with it.

The only bad thing about having people in our apartment for an overnight stay is that we have to do a mad dash to hide the kinky stuff.

Normally when we're at home we're both naked. So obviously we'll have to be dressed. My collar and cuff will stay on, because those never come off. Thankfully.

I put away the array of lingerie that hadn't made it's way back into the dresser previously. And I have to password protect our computer. I don't think my brother would go digging through it, but just in case he did I don't need him finding certain pictures and/or videos. Not to mention we have kink links on our bookmarks for the internet. So rather than delete them all I'd rather just password protect the computer, and create a "guest" account and just leave that logged in until he goes home.

I'm trying to stay awake now. I didn't sleep that great last night due to weird dreams. I ended up taking a nap on the couch earlier, but I want to stay up since tomorrow Master and I won't have the freedom of doing stuff like lounging around naked, being really affectionate, or me just walking up to Him to put His cock in my mouth for a little while. So yeah. I'm trying to stay awake tonight to have some fun with my Hubby.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to my brother coming up and visiting. It's just kind of a pain when you're so use to just doing what we do every single day. It's different if it's only for a few hours where people are over. Then we just stay dressed and that's about all we have to change. People staying the night on the other hand, that's a totally different thing.

I also moved my medication to the bathroom in the cabinet. I'll just go into the bathroom around the normal time I'd take the pill tomorrow. No one besides Master (and people who read this blog) know that I am on medication, let alone that I now know I'm bi-polar. And I'd like for it to stay that way. I'm not ready to tell my family, and quite honestly I don't know if I ever will be. Although the person I think I'd be the most worried about telling, is my mother-in-law. Master doesn't think so, and He might be right. But for now, I think I'll keep it between Master, myself, and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment