November 1, 2010

Garfield Was Right

Mondays fucking blow. I don't think he ever actually said "Mondays fucking blow" in a comic strip.. but it would have been funny as hell.

And for anyone who is confused right now, I'm talking about the comic strip orange cat named Garfield.

I knew that today was going to suck. And I knew this due to a few factors:

  1. I had a three day weekend. And whenever you have more days off in a row than normal, going back to the usual week sucks even more.

  2. I had off on Friday, obviously, so that means my work for that day piled up.


So yeah.

Last night after Master and I got home from my dad's house we watched a movie. Well, to be more accurate we started watching a movie and we both ended up napping through parts of it. I don't know what hit us but suddenly we were both tired.

So last night I think I ended up passing out shortly after taking care of the rabbits. I remember Master waking me up when He was ready to go off to bed and putting out His hand to help me up off the couch. He's a sweetheart.

I also remember being a very happy Kitten when we curled up and fell asleep.

For some stupid as hell reason though I woke up at least three times last night between the hours of 3am and 6am. I had to check the clock each time, and when I realized it wasn't time for me to get up yet, I just rolled over and went back to sleep. But it still really, really sucked. It was like my brain was afraid that I was going to sleep through my alarm or something. Stupid brain! *shakes fist*

So as I thought it would be, work was extremely busy today but at least it made the day go by quickly.

Master picked me up from work, we ran to the pet store and got dog food, then came home, ate dinner, and have been just killing the hours with Netflix and other random stuff.

It seems that we're both tired this evening as well. I think part of it might be due to the weather but I'm not sure. That I normally don't have a shit load of energy when I'm on my period, for whatever reason.

Although my mood is staying up, I'll be glad though once I'm on whatever medication the doctor decides to give me, so that I can get past the whole getting use to it thing. I know that part is going to suck ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment