November 10, 2010

Long Day

Today was a very long work day. I was busy 85% of the time, which was weird. I would get a breather here and there, and then suddenly 20 more things would pop up and I'd have to take care of them.

But it all got done at least.

So by the time I got out of work I felt mentally beat up, which sucked. That and sunset is before I get out of work these days, so that's kind of weird. I'm not use to it yet, although I know it's not going to change for a while. Winter is getting closer.

When I got home Master and I talked for a little while and just kind of relaxed. Then He asked me if I wanted to go take my shower, so I said sure and He took pictures of me while I lathered up and rinsed off. Like I said He's been kind of picture happy.

I think in part it's because I'm feeling more like my old self lately, and He's reacting to that. I'm not sure why, but I'm not complaining. Although I'm not allowing myself to think, "Hey.. I'm better."

Why? Because I know at the drop of a hat that can change. I have an appointment with the doctor at my therapist's clinic to be put on medication this Friday. I'm nervous about it, and admittedly a little scared about it. I don't know how the medication is going to effect me. I don't know if, or how, it's going to change me. But I do know that JD will listen to me if I tell her something is wrong. And I know that my Husband will tell me if He thinks I'm acting really weird, or He thinks that something is wrong so that I can tell JD.

So at least I have support, and I have safety nets. At least the doctor appointment is early in the afternoon so I can get it done with and start this. I think it's the starting part that has me the most nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment