November 21, 2010

Good Visit

Yesterday I got up at 10am and got ready. I drove down to the half way point between my place and my mother's place. Ya see, my brother is temporarily living with our mom. She wanted to see me for a while as well, so they both met me about half way. Which was awesome. So we hung out for a few hours and then my brother put his stuff in my car and we headed out.

We didn't do a lot as none of us have a lot of money. But we still had a lot of fun. We watched Netflix and joked around quite a bit.

Around 1am we called it a night. Normally Master and I stay up quite a bit later than that on the weekends but my brother looked like he was exhausted and we didn't want to keep him up since he was having to sleep on our couch.

And then Master and I did something we've never done before. We had sex while someone was spending the night. It was the quietest sex in the history of quiet sex. Master and I are both usually quite loud when we're fucking. But we didn't want my brother knowing that was what we were doing. So we just laid on our sides and Master had his way with me. It was slow and gentle, and it was quiet. It was the exact opposite of how sex between us normally is.

The next morning both Master and my brother were up before I was. So eventually Master just woke me up. We didn't have a lot of time to hang out in the morning as I wanted to sleep in a little bit (again got up at 10am) and my mother wanted to meet up at noon to pick my brother up. Again she was meeting me half way to help me save on gas money.

So we left a little before 11:30am and met up with our mom. We said our goodbyes and I went back home.

Master and I have spent the afternoon pretty much relaxing. He wanted me to dress up for Him this evening, so I did. Thankfully it's still early so we have some down time yet before I have to go to sleep so I'm not a zombie at work tomorrow. Thankfully it's only a three day work week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment