November 17, 2010

Dick: It's the New Alarm Clock

Last night after we were done with our home movie making and pictures we fucked once again. This time I was on top, to give His knee a break. The sex was amazing as always. In fact as He pulled me by my hips to make me ride harder and faster, and not allowing me to stop, I just came over and over again. It felt like one impossibly long orgasm which kept going even after He had filled me with His cum and I was laying on top of Him completely out of breath.

Once I laid down next to Him some slight cramping started. Apparently my vaginal muscles got one hell of a work out. *smirks* We then went out into the living room as Master was not tired just yet. He allowed me to stay up a little bit longer to talk and just relax before ordering me to go to sleep. I think I fell asleep on the couch around midnight or so.

Sometime around 3am Master woke me up to tell me it was time to go to the bedroom. So I stumbled my way to the bedroom, clutching my pillow. I laid down and got under the nice warm comforter. I immediately started to fall asleep again, not that I was exactly awake to begin with. Then I feel Master kissing and lightly nipping my shoulder. I then feel His stiff cock pushing against me. He adjusts me legs and pushes His dick into me and claims me for the third time that night. Eventually He flipped me onto my stomach and uses me for His pleasure. Believe me I was wide awake by this point. I wasn't allowed to cum but He did allow me to buck my hips and rock against Him as He slammed into me.

He filled me once more and once He rolled off of me and curled up I remember Him saying, "Now you can go to sleep."

*smiles* And so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment