November 30, 2010

Busy Work Day

The past two days at work have been extremely busy. Which is good as far as the work day goes by quickly. The sucky thing is that our supervisor cut our allowed amount of overtime. We are currently only allowed to have three hours of overtime per pay period. Which means three hours of overtime for a two week period.

So instead of just clocking in early and getting to it like I would normally do, I have to wait until my normal time to clock in or only clock in about 15 minutes early. Those small amounts of time add up fast, and the last thing I need is to get in trouble at work for working too much. So I try and watch it.

It just really sucks as far as timing goes, since the holidays are coming up and we have to spend money we don't really have to at least get some things for the people closest to us.

But hopefully we can still get a little something for everyone.

Although I'm not freaking out about the money situation like I use to before the medication. I mean I still get stressed but I'm not a raw ball of nerves. I really wish I would have gotten help sooner. Thankfully Master pushed me to do it when He did and now I'm getting better.

He says He's really proud of me and that means a lot to me. He says I'm a lot better now, and I think it'll only get better from here.

I don't really have a lot to say right now. It's been a mentally draining couple of days. If this had been three weeks ago I'm sure I'd be passed out on the couch right now. But another added benefit to this medication is that my energy levels seem more stable as well. I'm sleeping better at night and not taking any naps. Rock on.

So anyway I think I'm going to cut it here. I know it's a short post but like I said I'm just mentally not here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment