November 14, 2010

One Hot Night

I don't normally post in the morning. Hell, normally I'm not even awake before 11am on a Sunday. But my right ankle woke me up really hurting. I have no idea why. So here I am. Awake.

But tonight we're not going to be home until late so I wanted to get this post down before I forget any of the details.

Last night Master wanted to take more pictures. So I took my bath and then put on a body stocking as He had ordered me to do. He also wanted me in some form of heels, so I put on my thigh high bitch boots. I did my make-up and came out into the living room where instantly Master's eyes were on me and I could see that dark twinkle in His eye that tells me He's in a very interesting mood and I'm dressed just right for the occasion. It's a look that turns me on instantly.

So He ordered me to the bedroom and He followed with His camera. At first He had me stand up and pose for Him. He snapped some pictures before He had me get on the bed on all fours, bowed down for as He calls it "the necessary ass shot". I don't know what it is about my ass, but He loves it. So I'm not complaining. Once I flipped onto my back He had me grab my rabbit vibrator. I dipped my finger down between my legs to check how wet I was. I don't use lube with my toys unless it's an anal toy. I rely on my own juices.

I was wet, but not as wet as I would have liked before shoving a toy down there. So Master, in His generosity, ate me out for a little bit. Yummy. Then He picked the camera back up and took pictures as I masturbated for Him.

He got a couple of pictures right as the height of my orgasm hit. He has great timing with the camera apparently. *giggles*

He proceeded to fuck the hell out of me. It was incredible.

After I cleaned Him off, He allowed me to take the bitch boots off but wanted me to keep the body stocking on for a while. We relaxed, and enjoyed our evening.

Eventually we turned off the TV and left the computer alone and just sat up and talked. We talked a lot about sex in general, among other things.

Then we went back into the bedroom and He laid down on His back. I sat in between His legs and sucked His cock while playing with His ass. I know some chicks aren't into doing such things to their Man, but I personally love it. A lot.

He was greatly enjoying it, as was I when another idea popped into my head. I pulled His cock out of my mouth and laid down in between His legs. I then asked Him if He would jerk off for me. I've honestly never seen Him jerk off to climax before. We've been together for a little over 7 1/2 years, and while I've always known He loves watching me masturbate, I've only seen Him stroke His cock for a little while before we fucked or I gave Him a blow job. I wanted to see Him cum from it. We are very open with one another sexually, and He is nine times out of ten willing to try things that pop into my head. I may be the slave in this relationship but He is just as interested in turning me on as I am in turning Him on.

So He started stroking His cock while I continued to play with His ass. As He got closer to His orgasm, I reached my head forward and licked His balls. He moaned rather loudly which sent a shiver right through me and caused me to get extremely wet. He then ordered me to suck His balls while He continued stroking Himself. When He came it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

When His hand moved I immediately put His cock back in my mouth and made sure there were no drops of cum left. Once that was accomplished I licked the cum off of His stomach. *purrs* His cum is my reward, and I never let it go to waste. It has to be inside me in one way or another.

We went back into the living room after and continued talking. He had at some point sent me down to the local gas station. It was about 2:30am. We were both out of cigarettes and knew that we weren't going to bed right away. So off I went. Picture this. I was wearing a pair of jeans, and a over sized hoodie because it was fucking cold out. I pull up and there is this young guy (probably in his very early 20's if not younger) and he gets to the door of the gas station before I do. He holds it open and I say thank you, just being polite. He comes back with some lame line like, "I'll hold it open for you all night long." *rolls eyes* So I go pick up some soda, and then hit the register to get the cigs and pay for everything. Well said young punk is ahead of me. He gets what he buys and moves towards the door. So I move up to the register. But the young punk doesn't leave. He starts asking me my name. I tell him it's none of his business. The cashier almost immediately stops ringing up my stuff and is looking at me and then at this guy, and back again. I don't know if he just wanted to watch the drama or if he was waiting to have to step in.

So anyway this young punk keeps asking me my name, and I keep telling him to never mind.. and after about the fourth request for my name I hold up my left hand and say, "Listen dude. I'm married, so just give up already." He tells me that he doesn't care if I'm married. *raises eyebrow* He then gives up on asking me my name and asks for my phone number. I tell him that if I won't give him my name why would he think I would give him my number. He tells me something like, "Aw come on. I just want your name and number." So I smile. It was a mischievous smile. So I turn my head towards him and say, "Okay you can have my phone number. But the only way you're going to get it is if you hand me your cell phone and let me put it in and dial it right away. Once my Husband is on the phone I'll hand it to you, and you can ask Him for my name."

This finally got the dude to leave me alone, muttering "bitch" under his breath as he leaves. I didn't get it. First off I'm not in "hot clothing". I'm in jeans and a baggy hoodie. Second, I told the fucker I was married. And while I know that doesn't mean much to some people, it means a lot to me. I don't get why someone would keep pursuing that when someone tries to tell you, "Hey look, I'm not interesting. I'm married."

I of course come home and tell Master all about it. He gets this "fit to kill" look on His face. He doesn't mind other people finding me attractive, or anything like that, but as you can tell from what I described above, this dude was pushing heavy after he should have stopped. So I quickly get undressed and go over to my Master. He's sitting in the computer chair, so I stand in front of Him and drape my arms over His shoulders and tell Him it's not like He has to worry about anything. He said He knows that and He doesn't worry about me, but He worries about what other people are going to try.

As if to further mark His territory, not that He needed to, He assaults my tits with His teeth until I'm standing on my tip toes due to the pleasurable pain.

It was almost four in the morning by the time we went back to the bedroom. But the fun wasn't over.

We kissed and He bit my neck harder than He has in quite some time. He then licked, sucked, and bit my tits which caused me to buck against Him. He ate me out and played with my ass until I came. He would stop licking me every once in a while to call me a wet whore, or tell me how good I tasted.  Then He put me on all fours and railed me with His dick. It was very intense. He continued talking nasty to me. I can not express how much that gets me going.

He eventually put me on my stomach and told me I was His fuck meat now, His toy. I was no longer going to be allowed to cum. After a while He put us both on our sides and contorted me in several different ways before filling me with His cum.

After He came, I was expecting Him to pull out shortly there after, figuring He would be sensitive because of the things that we had done earlier in the day. But I was wrong. He continued rocking His hips against me, slowly pushing His cock in and out of me. He tells me how incredible that feels and asks me one of the hottest things I have ever heard pass His lips. He asked, "You don't mind if I keep pumping that cunt of yours, do you?"

Oh. My Gods. I gushed. Literally. I didn't have an orgasm, and I was already soaking wet, but I could feel myself dripping even more than I already had been.

He flipped me back onto my stomach and continued to fuck me. Eventually we stopped, without Him reaching His fourth orgasm of the day. He had become over stimulated and His knee started to really bother Him. So He pulls out, and has me very, very gently clean His cock off.

He scented me, and then we were finally tired. We curled up together and I fell asleep with His body pressed against my back, His steady breathing near my ear, and His hand firmly gripping my wrist. I was a very happy whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment