November 7, 2010

Weekend Bliss

Last night shortly after my post I took my bath and put on one of my favorite slut outfits, and did my make-up. When I walked out Master was very pleased. It was a mesh long sleeve shirt, fishnet stockings, and a pair of heels.

I asked what He wanted to do, and He said that He wanted to do pictures. So we went into the bedroom, and He snapped away. Then I laid on the bed, once He was done with pictures and He was laying on the bed next to me, but He still had the camera in His hand. I had no idea why.

He started grabbing my ass and smacked in a couple of times. That turned me on quite a bit. He hasn't spanked me in a long time. Makes me want a spanking. One by His hand. Those are always more intimate.

So He spreads my ass and starts playing with my pussy a bit, and then He tells me to blow Him. I look up at Him, as my head is down by His feet and He's still got the camera in His hand and I look at Him kind of weird cause He hadn't taken a picture in a while. Come to find out that He's recording. Yeah, I didn't know that nice camera I bought Him a few years ago for Christmas had the ability to turn into a camcorder. *blush*

Apparently neither did He until last night cause He was playing with the settings after He was done taking pictures. So He had been recording Himself playing with my ass and pussy and now He wanted to record me sucking His cock.

So I did that for a while, and then He put the camera down and we fucked. His knee is still bothering Him so He told me to be on top. It wasn't really my mood at the time, so it honestly took me a little while to get into it, but it didn't take long and I was cumming.

He filled me, I cleaned Him off, and we relaxed out in the living room for a few more hours before calling it a night.

And today we've been flirting a lot and being touchy feely. It's been wonderful. He had me give Him a blow job today, which was also nice.

That's one thing I both love and hate about weekends. I love the weekends because I get all this time with the love of my life, and we flirt and get horny as hell, and just have a great time. But then Monday rolls around and we have to go back to the day to day bullshit.

It's not that we don't flirt and have sex during the week.. it's just different during the weekend because I'm not tired from work and I know I don't have to get up at 6am the next day so I'm much more relaxed.

On the flip side of all this sexual talk, Master was offered a job today. It's part-time but it's better than nothing at all. It's not the pay grade He wanted, but it's a start. He has to go in tomorrow and fill out the paperwork. And He knows already that He has to work this weekend, so at least we know that in advance. We don't know if He'll have to work anytime during the week though. I'm sure He'll find that all out tomorrow.

So I'm very proud of Him and hope that this one pans out for Him, and turns out to be a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment