June 28, 2010

Pain, Again

Last night Master and I decided it would be best if I didn't sleep on the couch, while waiting for Him to go to bed, due to my neck. That kind of made me feel mopey, but not much to be done about it. Health first, and what not.

So this morning I woke up feeling fine. Absolutely fine. But apparently my neck was just setting me up. On the way to work, the muscles in my neck began to tighten and I started feeling sick to my stomach. Too late! I was already on my way to work.

So I start doing my job, and of course I'm busy as hell. I'm doing everything I can to keep my neck straight and it's not really working since I have to constantly be looking down, and then up, then to the side, repeat.

So by the time I was two hours into my shift my neck was screaming at me. Not to be disgusting but the pain got to me so bad that I actually did get sick. My first reaction, after that, was to call Master to come pick me up and take me home.

However Master was not available immediately. So by the time He got back to me (He doesn't have a cell at this time) I was already half way through the work day. After popping a bunch of Tylenol and eating some crackers, I was starting to feel a bit better by that time. So I said that I would just finish out my shift.

It also doesn't help that my job is currently cracking down on how much overtime we do (read: how much time over our normally scheduled hours, not necessarily how much over 40 hours we do). So I couldn't really afford the time off work anyway.

By the time I got home from work my neck wasn't hurting as badly. It's mainly just tight and still sore. Master thinks I pulled a tendon in my neck or something of that nature.

Hopefully the healing process will speed the fuck up, because this is some bullshit.

Hear that neck?! HEAL already!

No comments:

Post a Comment