June 3, 2010

Caught The Cold. Joy.

Well it seems that Master has officially paid me back for giving Him my head cold a little while back. I have the summer cold He has now.

I don't like taking cold or sinus meds before work, because they always make me drowsy, even if they say they are non drowsy. But I didn't really have a choice this morning, so I drugged myself.

And of course, even though they are non drowsy, I was spacey all day at work and even felt like I was going to nod off a few times.

One of my coworkers who sit by me offered to throw a stapler at me if I fell asleep. *giggles* She's so helpful.

When I got home I played with Radar for a little while after dinner and now I'm just trying to keep my eyes open. I always get this space cadet feeling when I'm on cold meds. Like I'm here, but I'm my brain isn't. I'm shuffling around, trying not to walk into walls. Yeah. Fun times.

Master still has the cold as well. Poor Daddy. :-(

Hopefully we don't keep passing it back and forth, that would suck.

My ears won't stop popping either. It's really annoying.

I can't really think of a lot to say right now. This is my first full day of having the cold, but I'm hoping that my immune system kicks it out in a day or two. Thankfully colds don't normally stick with me very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment