June 13, 2010

Two for One Post

I missed yesterday's post because my brother came up to visit. And well, as you may guess my brother doesn't know about our lifestyle, or this blog. So yeah. No blog post last night, as he stayed the whole night.

First off, I'm sure a lot of people are wondering what's up with the URL. I changed it from my domain name to the default Word Press one that is given when you first sign up with Word Press because I received a notification from the domain registry I had it hosted through stating that in order to keep my information safe/private I would not have to start paying a yearly fee. Fuck that. So I canceled it. I know, no warning or anything, but I wasn't going to pay them and I wasn't going to deal with it any longer than I had to.

So now my URL is (and shall remain) http://pawprintsinslavery.wordpress.com. Please update your links. :-) Thank you.

So yesterday Master and I went down to visit my mom for a while. My brother, who is currently living with my mom, had asked if he could spend the night at our place. So we said sure, and he came up and chilled with us. We went out to dinner, but mainly we just sat around the apartment, talked, relaxed, and watched Netflix.

We didn't go to bed until about 3:30am, at which point I was very tired but didn't really want to retire until everyone else did.

I got up before Master, but my brother was already awake. So we chilled for a little bit and he ran down to the gas station with me to get coffee. We sat around and chilled for a couple more hours before I took him back home.

As soon as I got back I had to do a destructive restore on our computer as it was acting up again. Once about every 6 months of so we have to do this, and start from scratch. Oh so much fun.

Thankfully I back up everything on a flash drive. Well, everything that's semi-important anyway.

Of course this took the better part of two hours before all was said and done. After that was settled Master and I fucked, and now we're just here and I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. I don't mind having my brother up, I really don't. But since it's a 45 minute drive one way to take him back home, it doesn't feel like much of a weekend by the time he goes home. It basically feels like I've been running the entire weekend, even though I was back home by 1pm.

Oh well. Only five days of work until another weekend is here. Let the count down begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment