June 5, 2010

Nothing To See Here

Okay, I know I said that I would try to have a more in depth post today, but quite honestly I've got nothing. I woke up feeling better today but that achy feeling and pressure headaches are still hanging on to me, along with a slightly sore throat.

Master is also still sick.

So as you can imagine, there isn't a lot going on.

We went to the pet store and returned Radar's old collar and a bottle of bitter apple spray that apparently Radar felt was just extra flavoring. We got an in store credit and applied it to a new chew toy for him.

When we got home we basically each have been doing our own things all day.

So yeah, not a lot going on right now and not a lot on my mind. I'm sore, still not feeling the greatest, and just kinda here.

Boring, yes I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment