June 30, 2010

Hump Day

Well it's Wednesday. Like y'all didn't know that, right? *giggles*

Work was rather uneventful. My review is 3 months over due, which is bad enough. But there is one chick in my department who is two weeks away from her 1 year mark, and she still hasn't had her 90 day review yet. That's some bullshit. Why the hell she didn't complain sooner I have no idea. I would have been livid.

As it is I'm not happy about it. I decided to send my supervisor a very  polite e-mail asking if he had an update as to when he would be conducting reviews.

He simply replied with, "I am aware of the back log. I will be getting to them as soon as I can."

That was it.I had e-mailed him a little over a month ago regarding my review and he said he was hoping to get to them in the next week. Yeah, that was four weeks ago.

So I'm wondering if they'll be done any time soon.

Master picked me up from work and He brought Radar with Him. On the way home we dropped off some things we needed to mail and attempted to drop off the rent check. I thought the landlord's office closed at 6pm, but apparently they close at 5pm. So Master is going to drop it off tomorrow.

There was a voice mail waiting for us when we got home. The place Master had interviewed with last week had called and said that they were expecting the results of His background check to be in tomorrow, and asked Him to please call so they can discuss the next step in "the process".

So here is hoping that all goes well and that they decide to offer Master the job! That would be wonderful!

We had dinner and spent the night relaxing and trying to get rid of our headaches.

So other than hoping my review goes through soon, and praying that Master gets this job, there isn't a lot on my mind. Those two subjects are pretty much dominating my thoughts at the moment.

I'm not feeling very energetic today, even though I had a pretty easy day at work. I don't know why but I just am here, kind of.

I know I haven't been all that interesting lately, but my mind is pretty much on finances and juggling everything right now. So yeah. Not a lot of room for other thoughts at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment