June 23, 2010

Blah Wednesday

Last night after Master made use of me again, He allowed me to sleep on the couch since He was staying up for a while.

For to long I had just been going to bed when He stayed up. I feel better being near Him when I'm sleeping. So I asked for permission to start sleeping on the couch until He goes to bed, and He has allowed it. I dare say that it has something to do with my improved mental state.

Last night the power apparently went out because all of the clocks were flashing when I got up this morning. I reset them all except for the one in the bedroom, because I didn't want to turn on the light and risk waking Master up.

From the get go I haven't felt the greatest today. The sky was still rather dark when I got up, so it felt earlier than it actually was. So all day I have felt sleepy, and just not all there. It was supposed to storm today, but so far it hasn't. I was hoping it would, so that this pressure would break and maybe I would start feeling better.

When I got home Master and I ate dinner and then I went to go take my bath. After that was done my stomach started to feel weird. So I asked Master if I could get comfortable by wearing one of His shirts. He granted it and told me that I didn't have to ask permission to use the bathroom tonight just in case my stomach takes a turn for the worse.

So I sit here, typing up my daily blog entry, eating saltine crackers, and just wishing that it would rain if not storm.

This Friday Master has a job interview! It's a couple of hours after I'll get home from work, so I'm hoping to go with Him and I'll just sit in the car and read a book or something along those lines. I enjoy going with Him on the rides to His interviews when I can. Okay, so I don't really like the ones that are at the ass crack of dawn on my day off.. but hey neither does He. ;-)

So good luck to my Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment