June 1, 2010

Master Is Sick

Master started not feeling well yesterday. At first we figured it was just sinuses, but it turned out to be a summer cold. So He's irritable, tired, and just all around blah. Poor Master. :-(

Today I busted my ass at work. I clocked in at 7:45am. I took a whopping 12 minute lunch, when I'm allowed to take up to 45 minutes. I clocked out, got bored, and clocked back in. I ended up staying until 5:30pm since my ride had left at 2:30pm and Master would have had to come pick me up anyway, so I figured why not just stay a little late?

For the last 15 minutes or so that I was there my trainer came over to me and asked me how I had been handling the invoices when I was doing them, because that's how she wants V to do them. Well V had already voiced that she didn't want to do things "my way", and I told the trainer that. She said, "To bad. It was more efficient, so that's how it's going to be done."

I felt a spark of pride when she said that. :-D

Master picked me up from work, we went home, ate dinner, and started watching Reno 911. Master was falling asleep in His chair so I suggested that He might want to go take a nap.

He did just that, and while He napped I created a resume for my brother. There wasn't a lot to put on it, but anything to help him get a job and relieve some of the pressure on my mom since he's living with her right now. I have a knack for making dull boring things sound professional when I'm creating a resume. So my brother wanted my help on that. No biggie.

Master just got up a little while ago. And I really don't have much else to talk about right now.

I was at work a good chunk of the day, and not much has happened since then. Mainly what's on my mind has to do with my job, such as when the hell I'm getting my review, what's going to be said at the department meeting tomorrow, things like that. Trivial, boring, bullshit basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment