June 21, 2010

Usual Monday BS

Today Radar, our dog, decided that I needed to get up at 5am and take him outside. That is an hour and ten minutes before my alarm goes off. Normally I don't mind, because when he wakes us up like that it means he has to go. So I took him and he piddled a little bit on the grass near the sidewalk. I continued and walked him to the dog excercise area past the parking lot.

He refused to even walk onto the grass. He just stood on the concrete looking at me, looking at the grass, and going, "Yep. That's grass all right Mom." So needless to say I was irritated. I took him back inside told him to go lay down and then climbed back into bed while trying not to wake up Master so I could lay down for another hour.

But the dog continued to try to get me up. I had literally just taken him outside so I knew now he just figured if he was up I had to be. Well screw that. I continued to lay in bed and every time he tried to get up there with us I just told him to get.

I normally take him out at 6:30am, which is about 15 minutes before I leave for work. But since he had decided to go out at 5am and not do anything I told him I wasn't taking him again, and didn't. It had only been an hour and a half, and I wasn't in the best of moods because of his antics.

Then I got to work and V came into work for a total of three minutes before going home sick. Dumb twat.

But the day still went by rather quickly. So I am thankful for that.

Once I got home Master and I ate dinner, watched a really great movie, and I took my bath.

Now it's storming outside and we have a tornado watch in effect until 11pm. Yay for us.

On the bright side Master and I had fucking incredible sex last night. *beams*

No comments:

Post a Comment