June 29, 2010

Friday? Where Are You?

It's only Tuesday and I'm already wishing that it were Friday. That's sad.

Last night, my neck was feeling quite a bit better, so Master made good use of His slut. :-D

He then allowed me to fall asleep on the couch, as I did not want to sleep in the bed alone.

This morning I woke up and my neck felt a little tight, but other than that it was okay.

Thankfully that's about where it stayed all day. No real pain. A slight twinge here and there but other than that I seem to be alright. Work, however, was a huge pain in my tail! I was swamped up until about 3:30pm. That is insane. Normally I'm pretty busy up until about 11am, and then it tapers off and I can breathe. But oh no. Not today! Damn it.

Master and I talked a bit during the day. He has to pick me up from work tomorrow because MZ is leaving work early, as she won tickets to a concert she wants to go to. I'm not pissed about it or anything, I know she has a social life and that it's summer. And she did at least give me a days notice, so that's awesome. It's just a bit inconvenient is all. No biggie at all.

But at least I get more time with my Hubby! That's always a good thing.

Tonight I'm feeling a bit run down, but I figure that's just due to the heavy work load.

There isn't a lot on my mind tonight, also probably due to the work load today. I'm happy just having a blank slate in my brain at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment