June 4, 2010

TGIF

I woke up this morning feeling worse than I did yesterday. My head felt like it had a 20 lbs weight on it, I couldn't stop blowing my nose, and my whole body ached.

But I took some cold pills, which I thought were the day time ones, only to realize later in the day when I went to take some more, that I had in fact taken the night time ones. No wonder I felt tired as hell.

But the pills did help. My nose eventually cleared up (mostly) and my head didn't feel so damn heavy. But the achy pain all over my body? Yeah. That's still with me.

Once I got home from work Master and I ate dinner, took Radar outside and brushed him (he's shedding a lot right now) and then took out the garbage.

Since then we've watched some Netflix and I took my bath.

We don't have any plans this weekend, which I'm thankful for since Master and I are not over this cold yet, which sucks. But I think with two days where we don't have to be anywhere, and can just go at our own pace, we'll both be feeling a lot better.

I know my posts have been short, but since I got this damn cold I haven't had a lot on my mind aside from get up, do what I have to do, relax, go to bed, repeat. Hopefully this weekend I can drudge up some more interesting posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment