June 15, 2010

Fuck This Day

Fuck it in the neck. Twice.

Today has really just sucked ass in so many ways.

First, it started with Master's unemployment. It is stating that He has received all available benefits. Never mind I know people who have been on unemployment for over a year and a half, after only working for 3 months. Mean while Master has been on it for less than a year and worked for almost a year at that particular job. Unemployment is supposed to inform you when you are getting close to the end of receiving benefits. We had received no such communication, and today it is saying that He has received all He can.

Master sent them an e-mail to try to figure this out. As of yet no response and when you try to call you constantly get a busy signal. The joy of it all.

So now we are acting as if He is no longer going to receive unemployment. We have no other option. If this is a mistake and He starts getting benefits again, wonderful. But even then we're going to have to cut way back in case it is getting close to the end.

So yeah. There is that whole headache. Then Master calls me (I was at work) when He got back from the assessment He drove a half hour to take regarding a job. He did not pass. When He explained to me the entire assessment I started to wonder how anyone without years and years of prior experience possibly could pass it.

He hasn't heard back regarding another job prospect yet. So we're remaining hopeful there.

Then at my job it starts down pouring. It was so bad that they announced that people parked on the west side of the lot would want to move their cars as that area has completely flooded. That is where MZ had parked her car. So she runs out there and the car is flooded up and over the seats! Holy shit!

It took a while to bail out the car.

I felt so bad for her because this is a newer car that she literally just purchased about a month ago. :-( Poor MZ.

The car still turned over and worked fine, so we made it home without a problem, except for our butts being wet from the seats.

They announced who had won employee of the month. It wasn't me. I was bummed out by that. But there is nothing I can do about it. It would have been really nice to win that right now, as you receive $100. And we could really use the money.

Add to that I still haven't received my review. It's nearly 3 months late now, and since our supervisor is so backed up on them some people have been waiting a good 8 months. So I'll be one of the last ones to receive mine once he does finally start doing them.

They sent out an e-mail today for the quarterly review of the supervisors, so myself and a good three or four other people in my department responded stating that our supervisor needs to start doing reviews in a timely fashion. I kept it professional. Although it was tempting to go into the whole, "I want my fucking money" train of thought.

The good news is that since finding out that Master may not be receiving unemployment benefits any longer, He told a friend of ours that He wants to sell His spare Xbox 360 (we had picked it up quite a while ago when His Xbox 360 Elite was in for repairs) and so the friend offered Him a decent price for it and will be here either Thursday or Sunday to pick it up and drop off the cash.

So at least that much.

And can I just say what a cunt my mother in law is? Yeah? Good.

We were supposed to go down to her place on Thursday to celebrate Master's birthday. He called her today to say we couldn't go because we simply don't have the gas money. I won't even tell you guys what we're down to right now. It's bad.

Her response after Master basically tells her everything? "Oh I know how you feel.."

No offer of help of any kind. Not that we were looking for a hand out but for crying out loud there was no concern at all in her voice.

So Master calls her bluff and asks how she could possibly know how it feels. "Oh well my husband's medical bills.."

Okay, yeah. Sure bitch you know how we feel. We're trying to figure out how to pay normal bills (rent, electric, food, gas in the car, etc.) while you have no mortgage payment, no car payments while having two brand new cars, and you are both working full time. Add to that you go to Minnesota at least twice a month, and you're going on vacation this weekend for three days. Yeah. You're hurting all right.

Fuck you!

I won't go off to her face, or in an e-mail or phone call. So I'm venting here.

Why won't I go off? We don't need the drama. She'll nail herself up on that cross so damn fast you're head will spin.

We have enough stress right now without adding her bullshit to it. So no contact is our preferred method unless it's absolutely unavoidable.

No comments:

Post a Comment