June 16, 2010

Ugh

Today was better than yesterday, except for the fact that my stomach is giving me problems. It can't seem to make up it's mind. One minute I feel fine, the next minute my stomach is doing flips. Fun.

I am feeling better, regarding my depression, however. Last night I had given Master a blowjob and then He had used me. So today when I told Him that my depression fog seems to be lifting a bit, He said "So all we have to do is force cum down your throat and then fuck you every day and you should be fine." I laughed of course, but it's a hell of a therapy method.

Once I got home from work we ate dinner, took care of the dog, and then I took my bath. For whatever reason, in addition to my stomach still not being 100%, I feel tired as hell. It might be due to my stomach problems, or it might be due to the fact that work kicked my tail yesterday and today.

Either way, I don't care if I have to drink coffee at 10pm, I am not going to bed at my normal time tomorrow. It's Master's birthday tomorrow and I want to spend as much time as possible with Him on it. I do have to work, of course, but I don't want to be shuffling off to bed at 11pm on His birthday. That would suck! And not in the good way.

Master is also feeling blah tonight. :-(

Hopefully we both feel better in the morning.

I'm going to cut this short since my stomach is again doing flips.

No comments:

Post a Comment