June 7, 2010

Good News Given, Then Revoked. Damn!

Today, I was ready to throw a mother fucking party. I was going to go to a store and buy confetti. I swear. You see shortly after I got to work V (the coworker from hell) told me that she was quitting, and that her last day at our company was going to be the 25th. She had found a different job.

I tried my best to mask my elation. I asked when she was giving her notice, and she said today. *continues to hide elation* Then she told me she wasn't sure if she should write it down or go talk to our supervisor. I told her it was really up to her. So then she asked me how she should word it, so I gave her a few suggestions.

The day flew by, and although I knew I would be super busy until they found a replacement, I was still extremely happy.

But then, around 2pm she had to go and ruin it all! She told me that she was staying, because she had called her "new job" back to find out what the rate of pay was and they offered her the same amount as she's making at our current company. She wanted $2 more an hour. Yes, the lazy bitch who suddenly has to take a week off of work cause she's "sick" whenever she runs out of personal time. The same bitch who tells our trainer that she doesn't want to do this, that, and the other thing and would probably pull the same shit with her "new job".

Her "new job" said that if she wouldn't take the rate of pay offered, they were going with a different applicant. So she declined. Gods damnit!

She said, "It's a good thing I didn't tell our supervisor yet!"

Double damn.

So I'm still stuck with her.

When I told Master all this, He said that V is stupid because hopefully soon they'll have a replacement for her and she'll be fired and be kicking herself for not taking the offer given to her at this other place.

Let's hope He's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment