June 24, 2010

Unexpected Three Day Weekend

Well, I can't complain to much really. I mean, it is a three day weekend.

MZ, the driver of our carpool, has taken tomorrow off of work. I knew this before since it is a planned trip of her's. But with how tight finances are, and the fact that most of my paycheck this week is getting eaten up by rent.. well... I wasn't sure how much gas in the car would be left from driving myself to work and back. So, since tomorrow is my half day, I talked to Master about taking it off. He said that was fine.

So yay! Three day weekend. Tomorrow is Master's job interview, so once I got home from work I got everything together that He needs for it, including directions. I took care of a couple other things around the apartment as well.

I tried to get a hold of my brother as he is going through a lot right now, but he hasn't responded as of yet. He might be sleeping. I guess he hasn't been feeling that great.

Other than that, there isn't a lot going on. Master's back is bothering Him and mine has been giving me trouble lately as well. The joys of weather that can't make up it's mind and stress!

So I believe I'll cut this short. I'll do a longer post tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment