June 6, 2010

Small Break From The Usual

I've lived where we are now for about 5 years. When I lived in my hometown I constantly went down by the lake, and just hung out. I really love being near water.

But since I moved here, I had never gone down by the lake. And I kind of wanted to take Radar down there to see what he would do. So I asked Master if we could go, and He said yes.

We went and the trails are beautiful back there. Absolutely gorgeous. Radar had a grand time through the trails and on the beach, but he wouldn't really get all that close to the water.

So eventually I took his leash away from Master and walked into the lake. I had my old sneakers on and a pair of jeans that are kind of old, so no big deal there.

Radar still wasn't to sure, but eventually he got in deep enough to actually swim. Although he didn't seem to enjoy it that much, and refused to go near the water after that. He had more fun on the beach with Master playing in the sand.

I really enjoyed myself though. I have always loved being near water, and so going to the lake today was a big treat for me.

Once we were home we gave Radar a bath (he had been in the lake obviously and was full of sand) and brushed him out.

Since then though Master and I have been struggling a bit to think of things to do.

I suggested sex, but we're both just now starting to fully get over the colds. Master's is still hanging on to Him pretty good though, and His neck is bothering Him, so we kind of just let that subject drop after a short period of time.

We watched TV episodes, some stand-up comedy, and have dicked around online, and that's pretty much been the rest of our day. And tomorrow it's back to work with me. It's almost 10pm and I should be going to bed in about an hour, although I don't really want to. I'm not even remotely tired.

I think I'm pretty much over my cold though. Still some pressure headaches and kind of a stuffy nose every now and then, but other than that I'm feeling pretty good.

I'm really hoping that at some point this week I get my review at work. That would be really nice. And they haven't announced who the employee of last month is yet, so I don't know if I "won" that either. I doubt I did, but it'd be nice to know one way or the other.

Wish my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment