June 22, 2010

Naughty Girl

It started off innocently enough. Really it did.

I was at work, and my work flow had really, really slowed down. So I sent a text to Master asking Him for a task. I was feeling very docile at the moment and felt a strong need to follow through on something He wanted me to do.

His reply was to scent myself and then to keep thinking naughty thoughts to keep myself wet the rest of the day. So off to the bathroom I went where I dipped my fingers into my pussy and scented myself.

I sent a text back to Him to let Him know that I had done as I was told and then asked Him if it was okay that I had asked for a task to complete. I always feel weird asking for an order. But Master assured me that it was fine.

A little while later I received a new text from Him asking how the keeping wet thing was going. I giggled and then blushed as I sent a text back telling Him that since we had been texting back and forth I had "hidden" my cell phone in between my legs. I normally keep it in a pocket while I'm at work, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself by reaching for my pocket a lot. And so I told Him that every time I received a text the cell vibrated, which felt rather interesting, and then I realized that a picture of Him was the "wallpaper" on my cell phone and smiled to myself, and texted Him that information as well.

I could just picture Him grinning from ear to ear when He read that. In His reply He called me a kinky slut and said that maybe He should use a vibrator on me once I got home. My reply was something along the lines of preferring His tongue to any vibrator.

So He said that I must want to be tormented by having my pussy eaten. (Torment is the correct word, He can be quite evil when He does that.)

I replied stating that I was still tender from two days ago and that I wasn't sure how much torture I could take. He said that we could find out and then asked the following:

"So what do you want for dinner seeing as I'm having pussy?"

I blushed brightly at this and I hope no one at work saw. He is the only person on the face of this Earth that can make me blush so damn easily. Damn Him. *shakes fist*

We finally, a few texts later, decided what we were going to have for dinner. He wanted to go to Applebee's and use His gift card that He had received for His birthday and then once we got back home from that He would eat me out.

I had to stop texting for a little while as my work flow picked back up.

I had placed the cell phone back in my pocket and shortly before I left work I received another text from Master that said:

"test test buzz buzzz .... lol ... Didn't know if you still were using your cell for a mini vibrator"

I couldn't help but laugh quietly at that. I think He was a little disappointed when I told Him that I had wasn't.

Once I got home from work I changed into a tank top and we went to Applebee's. Dinner was great, we joked around and had a good time.

Once we got home I took the dog out and as soon as I walked in the door and had my clothes off, since I'm to be nude as much as possible at home, Master ordered me to the bedroom.

He wasted no time in going down on me. He took His time, and I love that. I have a hard time getting off if it seems like He's in a hurry to get it over with. Thankfully that almost never happens since He actually enjoys the taste of me and the sudden movements I make and quick, sharp noises that are ripped out of me.

It was a nice, long, slow build up to an incredible orgasm. I have to beg to cum when He's eating me out, so I started the beg the moment I felt that familiar tingle in my toes and rush of heat through out my body that tells me I'm about to cum.

I was having problems speaking. I'm not very articulate when I'm riding the verge of an orgasm. But He made me beg several times before He allowed me my release.

It was one of those orgasms where I literally blacked out for a brief moment. I then had to ask Him to stop because He was still gently licking and it was making me jump every single time. He chuckled darkly, and the next thing I knew He had my ankles in His hand and had flipped me onto my stomach.

He had no problems slipping inside as I was already dripping wet. He pinned my wrists with His hands, forced my legs wider with His feet and fucked me very hard.

He eventually pinned me down by my shoulders and slammed into me over and over again, until the only thing I could do was whisper the word "Master" as He filled me with His cum.

He stayed as He was for a little while before He slid out and laid down next to me so that I could clean Him off.

We have spent the rest of the evening relaxing and enjoying ourselves. It seems He is not quite done with me for the evening, since when I asked to go take my bath He stated that He would like me in lingerie for the evening.

I can't say that I'm going to complain. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment