August 18, 2013

Unintentional

Master wanted me to dress up last night. I waited to take my bath until after the animals were taken care of for the night. It didn't make much sense to me to take my bath, wait to take care of the animals, and then put on lingerie.

I put on my school girl outfit. He seemed pleased.

The sex was amazing, although something caught me off guard. When Master was using His mouth the suck and chew on my tits, it felt amazing. But then He did something He almost always does, that I normally enjoy. He moved His mouth in such a way that the bottom of my breast was completely in His mouth and I felt His teeth scrape the skin just under it. It hurt like a mother fucker. He does it all the time, like I said. And normally I really enjoy it. But last night for some reason it really hurt and I reacted to it. All I did really was hiss through my teeth and say ouch a little loudly.

He stopped and I could hear that He sounded a little confused by my reaction. I simply said, "I don't know why but that really hurt."

He knew it wasn't a good hurt. And yes, He's sadistic but there is a difference. There is the kind of pain He wants to inflict and then there is the pain He did not intentionally inflict. This time it was the latter. If He's not trying to make it hurt, it does Him no good. He doesn't get off on it if the pain is caused accidentally.

So He apologized and let me take a moment to realign myself basically. Once I relaxed a little bit He continued. Sometimes pain that I know He doesn't mean to cause really fucking throws me off. It'll almost kill the mood entirely. Not just because of the pain but because it kind of shocks me mentally. I don't really know how to describe it.

It's not like I really know when or how He is going to hurt me but there seems to be a difference to me. When pain hits me during sex I always know if that was on purpose. And when it isn't, it definitely hits my system differently.

Like I said, I'm not sure how I know or how I know it the second it happens. Especially when He doesn't even know it has happened. Weird.......

I obviously "got over it" rather quickly and by the time we were done fucking I was in pain in certain areas, but it hurt in a very good way. For some reason I also had a little bit of sub drop and cried for a few minutes. I don't know if one has to do with the other but sub drop hasn't happened to me in a very long time.

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean about those awkward, unexpected moments when something you normally LOVE (and I love my nipples being sucked and nibbled), suddenly hurts or changes the mood and feeling. But that's the beauty of a loving and open-relationship isn't it. Each of you can understand that on this occasion something normally so arousing, just isn't.
    And just like you, I don't know why this happens (it's not even as if I can blame my cycle any more!).
    But we all go with the flow don't we. And that's what makes "special-relationships" so special.
    I'm sure you'll be able to put it out of your mind and be absolutely fine next time.
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) It's good to know that I'm not the only one who goes through this.

    ReplyDelete