August 28, 2013

It Will Work Out

All I can think about lately is how I want to get out. I want out and I want out now.

I want to move. I've been wanting to move for a few years now. But things are in the way and we weren't sure, in the beginning, where we wanted to move to. What's in the way? Well, mainly finances and the fact that we want to move further away from my job.

A while ago we decided to set moving as an end goal. Something to finally work towards. And then my dad brought up the possibility of us moving into where he is now if he moves out of state so that's always wiggling around in my brain.

Then there is my job. I want the fuck out of there. I am just done with it. So beyond done it's not even funny. And of course I want a job closer to where we want to move to. So something in either His home town or my home town would be perfect. That way it wouldn't matter if we ended up moving into my dad's place (my hometown) or somewhere in Master's home town. Whether we live in one area or the other a job in either place would be close enough to make sense.

Until we move it would be a pain in the ass but I'm okay with that. I'm more than okay with that. It's part of the end game.

Master mentioned last night that He's hating it here more and more. So have I. Ever since we started talking about moving this place just seems to be more and more annoying. The neighbors. The stupid memos from the landlord. The fact that our rent is going up. Just... everything.

And then at my job.. I hate that more and more each day. I don't show it while I'm there, obviously. I go and I do my job and I go home. But my coworkers seem more annoying. My supervisor seems more annoying. Every time I get an e-mail about a "rush" job while I'm juggling 200 other things I want to smash my monitor.

But it's a good thing I can keep calm and not show my frustration while I'm there.

I just keep telling myself that it'll all work out. The sooner the better, but it will all work out. Everything will line up. That line of thought is keeping me sane at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment