August 3, 2013

No Idea

Today has been one of those days where I really haven't had any ideas about what to do. It's a habit for me actually. When it comes to weekends Master will ask me what I want to do and I say I don't know or I don't care. It drives Him nuts. But honestly I normally can't. Or if I do think of something it's not really feasible financially. So that is honestly part of the problem. I'll think of something and go, "Oh. Nope. Never mind we can't afford that right now."

But that kind of shit happens. *shrugs* Can't be helped. As a result today has just kind of been all over the place. The late morning/early afternoon was just both of us lounging in the living room feeling kind of blah since we both woke up with sinus problems. His were draining and I had a sinus headache. So much fun.

But then as the afternoon went on we were trying to figure out what to do. And neither of us could really think of anything. Finally we just decided to get our errands out of the way. I was originally going to go do them by myself as I didn't think Master wanted to go. So I tossed on jeans and one of His t-shirts and was standing there telling Him which errands I was going to go do and He asked if I wanted Him to come with. I was a little surprised about it. Typically with errands unless it's going to a most of the afternoon thing I just quick run out to do them and He stays home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad He went with. I like running errands with Master. It just caught me off guard I guess. It was just three quick stops, but it was nice at the same time if that makes any sense. I really do like it when Master runs errands with me. We talk in the car and kind of goof around while we do the errands. It's better than just me running in and out of stores while bitching at traffic.

Since we got back home it's gone back to the "What do you want to do?" ... "I don't know what do You want to do?"

We did watch a movie though. Master thought it was good, but I'm still not sure whether or not I liked it. Master told me to start my nightly stuff now just to get it out of the way and once the animals are done being taken care of in about a hour we can just chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment