August 7, 2013

Venting & Sex

I'm glad that I did that long as hell blog post last night. It helped me focus in on what was bothering me. And obviously, it still is bothering me. I mean shit like that doesn't just up and go *poof*. Although I will say that it isn't as bothersome. Now that I know exactly what is bothering me, I'm not wasting time trying to figure that part of it out.

Well, Master made the decision to basically tell BC no. So far. There are still three weeks to go before that date is actually here. Who knows what will happen between now and then. BC may beg and plead for our help or we might have a change of heart on the subject. Who knows.

I know some people think we're horrible friends because we don't want to help him move. But ya know what? We're really not. I mean it may be a shitty thing to not help a friend move. But honestly, it's not like other people don't tell their friends no. After everything I described in my last post, I think we have at least a somewhat good reason to say no.

Like I said, we may change our minds.

Last night's post felt kind of like a purging. I just needed to get it out there even though I didn't know I needed to.

If I had tried to talk about all of that out loud it would have tripped over my tongue and lips so much that I would have gotten extremely frustrated and just given up on trying to get it all out.

This blog has it's uses. They just don't seem to be all that frequent for me right now. I'm so settled in my dynamic position that there is no real need to explore it anymore. I would use it whenever I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on or why I felt this way or that way about my submission.

So, unless it's venting I'm just not really sure what to blog about anymore. Well venting and writing about amazing fucking sex.

I have an original thought somewhere in this head of mine. I'm pretty sure of that anyway. I guess I just feel that I've covered everything twice, maybe three times, over in the six years I've been blogging. Yeah. I'm back to that line of thought right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment