August 26, 2013

Real Life

Master and I had incredible sex this past weekend. It was wonderful. Our sex life seems to be on a down swing unless it's a weekend. I know why. I'm so tired and we're both sore as hell. Other things are going on around us aside from work. There are just a lot of things for us to keep our eyes on that it's hard to focus on one thing for an extended period of time. And so, sex and kink goes on the back burner.

Welcome to real life, right? Right.

It sucks but every day can't be pain, control, and orgasms. Unfortunately. That would be awesome as hell. Nothing but be a slave and a wife all day long while everything works itself out and things go smooth as silk. But that's not how things go. It seems like to older we get (both Him and I) the more we focus on things outside of the dynamic. And it's not like it's on unimportant things. They are extremely important. We're focusing on end goals and how to get ourselves there.

And it's not as if we don't think about the dynamic at all. It's still in place. It's always in place. It's just not at the forefront as much. And honestly, the dynamic is focused on more than the sex. That's not a bad thing really.

He enforces everything. Bedtimes. Rules. Needing permission to do things. You know, the day to day stuff. And the day to day portion of the dynamic is important. I would be lying if I said it wasn't. If that goes the whole tower of cards falls down.

The sex isn't top priority. Sex is important. But life gets in the way. A long day, sore muscles, and a tired mind gets in the way. I know a lot of it is me. I also know that Master's body has been giving Him hell lately too.

But now all of a sudden my migraines are back. I had a bad one yesterday. I've had one sneaking up on me on and off all day today.

One day everything will settle. The end goal will be a reality and maybe, just maybe we can go back to relaxing a little more, breathing a little easier, and be able to be more care free.

No comments:

Post a Comment