August 15, 2013

Flying By

Today is one of those days where I am just glad it's over with. Time ticked by so damn slowly. And of course now that the work day is over time is flying by. It's already after 8pm for crying out loud.

But it doesn't help that it was kind of hectic after I got home. Master and I chilled for a little bit and then ate dinner. Shortly after we were done eating Master offered to work on my back. Well, I'm not stupid. I accepted. He gave me a very, very long back rub which felt amazing. Towards the tail end of said back rub my mom called. What the hell? She hardly ever calls when I'm home after work.

It turns out that she wanted to use me for tech support. I told her what to do and it seemed to be fine, so she let me go. Master finished up working on my back and we relaxed for a little while longer. The thought popped into my head to call my dad though to see if he got his car parts in yet.

So I gave him a ring and was talking to him for a little while. During the phone call, call waiting beeped. It was my mom again.

Well, I didn't want to cut the phone call with my dad short, so I let it go to voice mail. After I was off the phone with dad I tried calling my mom back. It went to voice mail. I knew that wasn't the end of it. And sure as hell when I got to clear her voice mail off our house phone she calls back.

More computer questions. I don't mind helping her. I really don't. But some of the stuff seems self explanatory and I think she is just calling me to confirm what she already knows. That part is a bit annoying.

And now... well now I am jello. The full effect of the back rub finally hit me. I am so spaced out and I feel like my muscles are jello. I love that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment