August 14, 2013

Eh

I'm kind of cranky tonight. Or maybe not cranky. Maybe cranky isn't the word I'm looking for. Slightly stand offish? I don't know. I know I'm not acting like my usual self. I think it's part of that whole shutting myself off for a little while thing. Although how the work day went didn't really help. Stress on top of stress on top of stress. The ride home fucking sucked too.

Asshole drivers. I didn't get into an accident or anything it just seemed like either I was being cut off or I was stuck behind someone going under the speed limit. Nothing dangerous. Just highly frustrating.

Add to the fact that when I walked through the door most of my body hurt. My back, neck, and shoulders. You know, the usual. But also, for some reason, my feet. I'm not sure why my feet, but they hurt.

Master was kind enough to work on my back and shoulders after dinner, so those feel a lot better now. But my feet still ache. It's not even like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day. I wasn't. So I don't know what the fuck is going on there.

Master has been trying to get me to laugh all evening. It's worked, but not every time. There have been times He's just being ridiculously goofy just to try and get me to smile and I just kind of stare at Him. It's not because He's not funny. He is. It's just I'm tired. Not tired as in I want to go to bed, but just tired in general.

Friday afternoon can not get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment