August 11, 2013

Hormones

This weekend has been a whole lot of not much. It's been one of those things where we wanting nothing but breathing room this weekend. Which we got. But we also couldn't really think of anything to do that sounded good at the time. So we've mainly sat around the apartment. In a way, I've enjoyed it because I feel like I needed it. On the other hand it's been kind of boring at certain points.

I know Master agrees because we were talking about it last night. But maybe boring is what my mind needed. I do feel better today. I don't feel so spread out and worn the fuck out. I have a feeling that it'll come back during the work week but at least I'm getting a small break from it.

Master told me last night that I've just looked absolutely worn out. He said that I haven't been smiling and laughing as usual and I'm more of just a bump on the couch. He said He understands why and that He isn't mad about it. He just wishes there was more He could do then to just try to cheer me up and help me relax.

But it's like I told Him there isn't really anything to do about it. It won't really get better until after I get a different job. I don't really see any other way of breaking this. Which is why I've been searching for jobs like crazy and refining my resume.

Last night around 1:30am I asked Master if we could go to bed and talk because the light in the living room was started to bother my eyes. So we did.

We did actually talk for a good 20 minutes before I basically couldn't help myself and reached under the sheets to start playing with His dick. Of course that kicked things off and we had amazing sex. It hurt. But it felt amazing at the same time. I'm actually surprised that I didn't start cramping afterward.

That may have part of the reason why I feel better today. Sex. Not only does sex feel great and is obviously fun to do but it does release certain hormones into your body that can help relieve stress and depression. Now, I've said it before I'm not depressed but I have been down, so those hormones would help.

And I think they have. I'm glad I've been able to unwind so much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment