May 29, 2013

What The Fuck Brain?

Master brought something up yesterday that I thought rather odd. When He started off the conversation I thought I was in trouble. But nope. Thankfully. I wasn't panicking over possibly being in trouble because I had done something wrong. It was more a shocked, "What...?" I think I got that feeling because of the look on His face. Apparently, it wasn't His stern face I was seeing. He was confused about something.

Hm. Okay. Well we have two almost completely different sleep schedules during the work week. I normally have to go to bed between 11pm and 11:30pm. Sometimes He'll be nice and let me stay up until midnight. He, on the other hand, normally comes to bed between 2:30am and 3:30am. So it's literally only a few hours before my alarm goes off.

Anyway, apparently when He has been coming to bed to slip under the covers and cuddle up to me I start whimpering. I make these little scared noises I guess. No talking. Just whimpering. And I move across the bed until I'm basically up against the wall.

My side of the bed is pushed up against the wall. There is really no other way to fit our bed in the bedroom without it being right in front of the closet or near a heat register.

He'll whisper to me and tell me it's Him and that it's okay. After that He said either I relax and back into Him so my back is against His chest. Other times I'll stay right where I am and eventually stop whimpering.

I have absolutely no memory of any of this. I mean I must be in a damn deep sleep. That's part of what is confusing me. I'll wake up when I "sense" that the bathroom light is on or if the power goes out and the fan turns off.

But I don't wake up when all that is going on?

So, He asked me if I knew why that was happening. I admitted that I had no fucking idea. Especially since when I go to bed I wish He were right next to me. It's easier for me to sleep when He's next to me. So me doing all that makes no sense what so ever. I don't remember having any nightmares except for that one night a while back. And I didn't even remember what the hell the nightmare was about.

So... what the fuck brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment