May 5, 2013

Don't Move

Master and I got kind of frisky last night. But we were also rather chill about it. We had both been hinting at fucking for a good couple of hours. Well, while we were watching an episode of a show we've been watching I just looked over at Him and said, "So, after this episode you want to go fuck?"

*laughs* Yeah, nice seduction method right? But that's one of the great things about being together for so long. You don't have to worry about trying to seduce one another. I mean, it's nice sometimes... But if you just feel like fucking you can just cut past all that shit and say, "Do you wanna go fool around?"

Master had me put on lingerie after my shower, but once we got back to the bedroom He told me to take it off. Normally He'll have me keep my lingerie on while we fuck but this particular item just kind of gets in the way. He loves it though.

The sex was amazing. Master was talking dirty to me and eventually just used me as His sex toy. Is it just me, or is just being used more of a turn on than being able to orgasm sometimes? For me it can be. I love being allowed to get off, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's hotter to me to be used. I think it's a mental thing. He doesn't care whether or not I'm close to orgasm. I had damn well better make sure I don't.

And yet, I'm not allowed to move. So I can't even shift my weight or slightly change the angle He's hitting me at. Sometimes that can help hold it off more. But since He doesn't allow me to move unless He grabs my limb and forces me to move it or He simply tells me to. And I had better do it exactly when He tells me to and then hold still once again.

Afterwards we cuddled a little bit before going back to the living room for a couple of hours. It was about 3:30am when we finally went to bed to get some sleep. Now, it's Sunday and I can't stay up that late again, as much as I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment