May 30, 2013

Yep...

Well, today I'm back to the whole "I have no idea what the fuck to blog about because right now my life seems like nothing but going to work and then coming home and sitting on the couch unless I absolutely have to move."

And I'm honestly not complaining about that. I mean, it sucks putting in this overtime but aside from that, it's what I have to do right now. Oh well. As a result of that though I'm glad that Master is being lenient with me with basically everything aside from my bedtime. And even then He's been allowing me to stay up until 11:30pm. He has been letting me just chill on the couch, watch TV and be goofy with Him by doing light banter back and forth. He has also been allowing me to play mini games on my phone while we do it. I normally don't do that though.

But since there isn't a lot going on Master doesn't find it annoying that I'm playing games on my phone. Plus, He's been playing His video games while we talk so I'll whip out my phone and start playing games on there.  I think it's nice that we can do that and no one gets annoyed or offended by it. We can just sit there all relaxed and nerding out but still talk.

My damn sister-in-law got me started on Candy Crush. She did it on purpose. It's a fun game though! I really do like it. And Master even helped me out on one of the levels because I was stuck as hell and getting frustrated with it.

Speaking of my sister-in-law (...Is that the right term? She is my brother-in-law's wife...) is having their third child tomorrow. She isn't technically due until a few weeks from now. However, she was scheduled for a c-section on Monday. Well apparently the doctor thinks she might go into labor before then so he bumped the c-section up to tomorrow. They aren't telling anyone the baby's name until after he is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment