May 9, 2013

Bad Dreams

I had bad dreams all night last night. I don't remember what the hell they were about, which just makes it worse. I was tossing and turning all night. I woke up randomly and then went into a half sleep, which was highly annoying.

I think I kept Master up as well, which I feel bad about. I've always kind of wondered how the hell you know that you've had a bad dream but you don't remember what the fuck it was about. If I don't remember what it was about how can I know I had a bad dream? I guess it's just the feeling you have when you wake up. I don't know.

That feeling stuck with me most of the day. I've just had a blah mood and just felt kind of spaced out. I feel rather cuddly and affectionate. So I've been randomly hugging Master and kissing His forward and other random things like that.

It's a good thing He is an affectionate person. It would be awkward if He wasn't. I'm a very affectionate person and even more so when I'm like this. For example, on my way over to the computer to do my blog post I stopped by His chair and kissed His forehead a couple of times and He just smiled.

I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday and that Master and I pretty much have the whole weekend to ourselves except for tomorrow when we visit my dad for a while. But that's not a big deal since Master and my dad get along like best friends when they are around each other.

Hopefully tonight I'll sleep without a problem. The funny thing is that I don't feel tired at all. You would think that since I didn't get a good night's sleep that I would be exhausted, especially after the kind of work day I had, but I'm wide awake. I'm just blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment