May 4, 2013

Fuck All

I pretty much did fuck all today. It was my day to take the dog outside all day, but aside from that I only left the apartment in order to go pick up my anti-crazy pills prescription. Master has allowed me to pretty much just laze about. We've been watching Netflix all day. A couple of TV shows here, a movie or two there...We also exchanged back rubs, which was nice.

This morning I got up when the dog woke me at 7:30am. I stayed up for about an hour and a half before deciding, fuck it, I'm going to try and get some more sleep. Master was still asleep. Weekends are the days where if we have no where to be, we sleep in rather late.We don't get a lot of sleep during the work week. I didn't wake back up until almost noon. I wasn't expecting to sleep that late. I thought I would doze off for about an hour and then get up. I guess my body had other plans. Master woke up about the same time I did. I guess He was just as tired as I was.

I really love sleeping in but sleeping the whole day away kind of sucks. Not so much on Saturdays, because I can stay up as late as I want to. But on Sundays it is nice because I don't have to get up to an alarm or anything along those lines, but then it's like I have no time left to enjoy before I have to turn around and go back to bed so I can go to work the next day.

Ugh.

I honestly have no idea why the hell I'm rambling on and on about sleep. Probably because I have no idea what to post about and sleep has been on my mind all week since I've been getting so little of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment