May 28, 2013

Ramblings

I had a really, really difficult time falling asleep last night. I think I finally passed out a little after 1am. My alarm went off at 5:15am. At least I got some sleep.

The weather was rather fucked up on my way to work. I took the dog out and it was pouring. I step out about 15 minutes later to head off to work and there was no rain what so ever. Weird. Then on the way to work it would be fine and then out of nowhere the rain would pour down so hard that I couldn't see a damn thing more than a few feet in front of me. I'm really glad I know how to fucking drive and also glad that other people were smart enough to have their headlights on.

I put in a 10 hour day, excluding my short as hell lunch break. The time dragged for most of it but I did get quite a bit done. It does look like I'll be having to do that the rest of this week though. So, I'll be sending a text to the passenger in my carpool to let him know that unless he wants to get to work before 6:30am on Thursday and Friday, then he might want to find another ride. I'm glad it's a four day work week.

Since I got out of work I feel like the bags under my eyes are huge. I know I look exhausted, but oddly enough I'm not. In fact I'm fully awake right now. I'm moving slow and spaced the hell out but I'm awake. Master was already kind enough to work on my back after dinner, so that is feeling better already. But I'm still moving slow. Like I said I'm spaced out and as a result I feel like I'm moving in slow motion.

On the way home from work I heard a song on the radio that just stuck in my fucking head. It's another In This Moment song. I don't really like the band itself. Honestly. But I did love their song "Blood".

But this one is odd. (Yes, Master I know that "Blood" was odd as hell to You. It is to me too, but this one is even more out there.)

When it first started playing on the radio I was sitting there going, "What the fuck....?"

But then it got to the chorus and that is what is stuck in my head. I hate it when you only really love part of the song. But oh well. I've already played it three times while I've been posting it. What's it called? It's called "Whore".

The chorus is just running through my head over and over again. Which, I'm sure you've already assumed, is why I've played it three fucking times. The bad thing is that it seems to just be cementing it even more. So now apparently I like two of their songs. Hm.

Well, it's no different than Korn. Master hates that band. A lot. I don't really care for them either but I like a handful of their songs.

Told you I would ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment